One of the most difficult things about marketing has been finding bloggers to do reviews, interviews, contests, etc. Don’t get me wrong, there are plenty out there. I read a figure that there are over 10,000 review bloggers on the internet. 10,000!! people doing book reviews etc. I personally feel that number may be very modest.
The problem is, sometimes when you approach bloggers they don’t respond. I’m sure they are inundated with requests and it’s hard to get to the top of the pile.
I’ve compiled a short list of bloggers who do reviews, interviews, contests, etc. These guys are fabulous. They don’t just review your book; they offer a huge amount of support and will be an asset to have on your marketing team.
Feel free to add bloggers in the comments who have been helpful to you as a writer or reader. I will try to post a more comprehensive list at a later date when I get more suggestions!
Hope this helps you guys!
(PS: These are in random order – so make sure you check them all out!)
1. Thamy – www.franticreader.weebly.com
2. Kristina Haecker – http://kristinasbooksandmore.blogspot.com
3. Mandy Anderson – http://twimom101bookblog.blogspot.com
4. Katrina Whittaker – http://www.pageflipperz.blogspot.com
5. Leanne Gagnon – www.booksnmakeup.com
6. Tanya Contois –http://speedyreader_allthingsbooks.blogspot.com
7. Sheila Deeth – http://sheiladeeth.blogspot.com
8. Dawn Hagen – http://dawn_hagen.blogspot.com
9. Jenn – www.romancing_the_book.com
10. Stacey Eaton – http://staceyeatonauthor.blogspot.com
11. Stacey Clifford – http://sassybooklovers.blogspot.com
12. Real Teen Reviews – http://realteenreview.blogspot.com
13. Rose – http://awriterinthebigworld.blogspot.com
14. The Book Boost – http://thebookboost.blogspot.com
15. Sue – www.thewmreviewconnection.com
16. Cheryl – http://cherylsbooknook.blogspot.com
17. Renee – www.deepintheheartofromance.com
20. Tazzie – http://tazziebookreviews.blogspot.com
21. Lindsey Hutchinson – http://unitedbybooks.blogspot.com
22. Yoly – http://moonlightbeautybooks.blogspot.com
24. Wendy Lovetiggi Gonzales – www.lovetiggibookreviews.wordpress.com
25. Susie Wilson – http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com
26. Belinda – http://thebookishsnob.blogspot.com
27. Mindy – http://www.forbiddenreviews.com
28. Andrea Kozari – http://thesecretsanctuarybooks.blogspot.com
29. Brea Essex – http://breaessex.blogspot.com
Each one of these guys has done a review, interview, contests, or all of the above for me or one of my closest writer friends. They come highly recommended! They are always available on facebook and twitter and always promoting the books they review.
Monique O’Connor James